Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DEAR SANTA,
















Dear Santa,
How is Mrs. Claus?  Do you have a dog?  Do you have a child?  How are the elves doing?
I think I deserve gifts because I did the dishes and I unloaded the dishwasher.  I want egg nog, a horse, a saddle, reins, a cell phone, a smoothy maker, a laptop, and Zhu Zhu Pets, please!
Love, 
Ryann

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want a stuffed penguin with a candy cane, a Zhu Zhu Pet, a scooter, and a blow up with the animals decorating the tree.  I carry the groceries for my mom and grandma and have been good this year.  Do you have a dog and a cat?  How do the reindeer fly?  How is Rudolph?  How many elves do you have?  How is Mrs. Claus?  How many presents did the elves make?
Love,
Hannah

Dear Santa,
This is my list, how about a phone or a puppy or a laptop?  I probably deserve them because I am a good girl.  I have a few questions for you.  How is Rudolph?  Is his nose still bright?  How is Mrs. Claus? 
Your Friend,
Mackenzie

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want a bike and I want a laptop and I want a phone and a Zhu Zhu pet.  I took out the trash and I helped my mom bring the groceries in.  When something gets stuck in the trees I help get it out.  How is Mrs. Claus?  How can Reindeer fly?
Your friend,
MaliKai


Dear Santa,
I have been good.  I take out the trash and I bring in the groceries.  How do Reindeer fly?  How is Mrs. Claus?  Do you have dog?  How old are you?  How many elves do you have?  I want Reindeer seed, RMC, DSI, DS games, clothes, a hunting knife and gun, a laptop, phone, and Zhu Zhu Pets. 
From,
Ruger


Dear Santa,
For christmas can I please have a violet DS and horses and some Zhu Zhu pets too?  I have been a really good girl this year.  I think I deserve presents this year because I play with my little sister and brother and help my mom do dishes and carry in groceries.
Your friend,
Makayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment